||Please read through the policies of THE ARK before proceeding for payment.
1. The opening hours are from 08:00am - 11:00pm(Thomson) & 8:00am - 10:00pm(Jurong) daily.
2. Please refer to the Management Office for reservation details of The Ark football pitches.
3. Eating, drinking, alcohol, smoking, gambling, pets or activities other than the intended game are prohibited on the pitch.
4. Players must be properly attired with covered shoes and proper clothing.
5. Players must comply with The ARK policies and ensure the same for their guests accompanied.
6. Players will be held responsible for any damages caused by themselves or their guests. Any damages found before the commencement of the game must be reported.
7. The ARK Management reserves the right to refuse admittance to the premises/discontinue any games should any person fail to comply with the policies set forth by The ARK.
1. The ARK uses the online booking system as our base for all bookings records.
2. Bookings done verbally or through the phone are not valid with the exception of Block Bookings.
3. All bookings will only be confirmed upon payment.
4. No cancellations and refunds are allowed after payment is made.
5. Postponement are negotiable with The ARK management on case to case basis. Please refer to Wet Weather Policies for postponement due to weather.
6. The ARK Management reserves the right to refuse or discontinue any bookings.
Wet Weather Policies
1. Customers who booked are required to be present even though it started to rain before the time of booking.
2. Booking will be forfeited if customers are not present at the time of booking.
3. Customers will need to stop all play when the Lightning Warning System(LWS) lights are on.
4. Customers can resume play 15 minutes after the last Lightning Warning.
5. During Thunderstorm or in the presence of ligthning, customers are allowed to postpone the booking to the next available slot if less than half the session is carried out. No refunds are allowed.
6. The booking is considered carried out if more than half the session has gone by.